Skip to content

Essential Steps Right After Moving To Japan – Paperwork You Need From City Hall

Just moved to Japan? Here’s some paperwork you need to sort out at your local city hall to get started. From registering your address, signing up for health insurance and many more.

See more videos on our Gaijinpot Youtube Channel—and don’t forget to like, subscribe and hit that notification bell for more weekly videos about Japan!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *